View Full Version : Replacing black corrugated plastic under tanks

11-03-2008, 05:26 AM
Just asking...

Let's say I'd like to (or need to) put on a new piece of that black corrugated plastic that covers the bottoms of our tanks. Where do I find that stuff? Home Depot type places? RV type places? Only from Northwood (that's hard to believe)?

11-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Check with someone that makes signs like all the politicians use (will anyone miss them after tomorrow:cool: ). I think that they use the same type of material for those signs. I have no idea what it's called though. Look in the yellow pages under "advertising."

Good luck.


11-03-2008, 10:36 PM

Look here for the info on the black plastic underbelly sheeting. http://www.professionalplastics.com/COROPLASTSHEET

Maybe the bigger hardware stores should carry it?? And as JaaFallon stated it is the same stuff that all the plastic signs are made from.


11-05-2008, 09:35 AM
The sign shops use stuff called foam core, it isn't corrugated, but is about the same thickness and is water proof.

Len Todd
11-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Actually, I have gotten signs made up from corroplast. They also have wire stands that slip up in the corrugations. Foam Core is not intended for outside use. We frequently have indoor posters made up from the stuff.