Celia's Gourmet Foods Lacey Things
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arctic Fox Dealers Nationwide

Arctic Fox Dealers Nationwide

I gather from the lack of replies to my post yesterday that their are no dealers in the SE that I should consider. That said - Can any of you identify dealers anywhere in the country that have an inventory of AF/Nash trailers that we can look at? We wound up with this same problem with our Bigfoot. Finally found a dealer in Mesa AZ that had enough units on the lot so we could make a decision. We really don't mind the long distances involved in coming from North Carolina. That's what RVer's do!
    Al and Dianne Bruce He: 31 yrs USAF She: Librarian
    Bigfoot 25 ft TT
    Suburban 1500
    KE5KI

Thought I should reply to your question, although I do not know too many dealerships and their inventories. We purchased ours from Frontier in Klamath Falls, OR there is now a dealership in Reno, NV, but neither one have a large inventory of Arctic Fox trailers. I believe the dealership near the factory Thunder RV, from other threads, might have the largest inventory. If you click on Northwood (above on this web site) their web site will give you nearest dealership by zip code. We are currently in North Carolina with our trailer will be heading home in about a week. Hope this helps some.

Mike, Judy, and Shiloh
    Judy and Mike and Shiloh (BC border collie)

2011 Arctic Fox P 25, pulled by a 2010 Ford F250 4 x 4 6.4L V-8 Diesel 5 spd auto trans. Lariat contected by Hushy WD with sway control and powered by a Honda generator EU2000I.

Avatar is taken at Westport-Union Landing California State Park

I looked up nearest dealerships to North Carolina, there is dealership in Georgetown, Delware; Green Castle, PA; and West Milton, PA.
    Judy and Mike and Shiloh (BC border collie)

2011 Arctic Fox P 25, pulled by a 2010 Ford F250 4 x 4 6.4L V-8 Diesel 5 spd auto trans. Lariat contected by Hushy WD with sway control and powered by a Honda generator EU2000I.

Avatar is taken at Westport-Union Landing California State Park

Thunder RV is just down the road from the NW factory. Online inventory shows a few. http://www.thunderrv.com/

Tom
    *2007 Arctic Fox 27T, Drawtite WDH, Reese Dual Cam
    2007 Dodge HD2500, CTD, QC, 4X4

2X on Thunder RV in LaGrande, OR. Talk to Caleb - nice guy, knows what he's talking about.
    Bill, Mary, and Scottie
    2004 Dodge 3500 CTD, 6-Speed, SRW
    2002 AF 27-5L (95,000 Miles)
    2009 Polaris RZR (the 2nd most fun thing you can do without actually laughing)

Berryton KS and Phoenix, AZ, Depending on the Weather
    It's a VERY long way from you, but Silver City NM (southwestern portion of NM) does have a dealer and when I was there last November, there were probably 10 units on the lot, all new.
    *Ron & Deb Nielson
    2008 Silverado 2500HD CCLB SRW Duramax/Allison, B&W Companion, MaxLoader Springs, Bilstein 5100, Kennedy Custom Tuned ECM
    2009 Silver Fox AF29-5T SteadyFast Stabilizer System

Thunder probably has the most, there is a dealer down the road from them in Pendelton Or. and Broadmoor Rv in Pasco, Wa. both carry some Fox's. Broadmoor has a picture list on line and are very easy to deal with via the internet. Coming from your end of the world, thunder is first, 45 min. later on I-80 is Pendelton, then another 45 min. over the Columbia on I-84 is Broadmoor in Pasco. There are dealers in Colorado also and one in boise Idaho. You really have to want a Fox to go this far for one. Weather is great out here in Sept. and early Oct. for travel. No real snow issues in the passes yet and the temps are in the 60's and 70's usually.
    Good Luck
    Gary & Connie Burchill; Maggie and Michico the traveling Shih Tzu's
    2012 toyota tundra dbl. cab, tow package,5.7 6spd.
    2014 Nash 23D, Honda 200i
    Avatar:Sun set on Loon Lake, Wa.

There is a dealer in Grand Junction, CO but I don't know anything about them. The one that I have heard good things about and usually has a decent inventory is Smith RV Sales in Casper, WY. We were going to stop by on our last trip with a potential awning problem, but didn't make it. But they did respond to my email. Here is the URL http://smithrv.com/index.php Their website states they currently have a AF 295T & 275L.
    Last edited by coloradofox; 07-19-2011 at 12:55 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Pamela & Arnold
    2009 AF 25R (previous AF 27-5L & Nash 26X)
    2004 F250 Powerstroke Diesel 4X4 Crew Cab SB, 46gal TransferFlow/Undercover tonneau cover

Thanks

I guess I should have waited a bit longer for your replies. Tnx for the help. we are planning on spending the winter in AZ so the dealer in NM will be a stop along the way
    Al and Dianne Bruce He: 31 yrs USAF She: Librarian
    Bigfoot 25 ft TT
    Suburban 1500
    KE5KI

Howdy Tarheel,

We live in Nashville and have the same problem trying to find Arctic Foxes and dealers to view units. Good Hunting......Ghyslain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast